Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    miclementson

Hurray for this Forum and the staff at GetFaxing. Without it, my Business would be closed.

I have investigated & tried both FaxTalk Fax and Snappy Fax. I am sure both are great programs, but WinFax PRO 10.02 is the only one I can use. It uses my MS Access Database, and notes changes made immediately. The other two do not and cannot do this even from MS Excel.

I encourage the Moderator and Staff at GetFaxing to continue this forum. Question – are there any plans to continue this Forum and to even take over WinFax if agreement can be made with Symantec, who have left us all high and dry.

Although I have no need of help at present, what benefits are there for me and you at GetFaxing for me to subscribe as a Premium client? I am quite happy to do so, if it helps keep this whole arrangement going.

Perhaps there are others who feel this way. Thanks again!

JohnD
    Participant

@miclementson wrote:

Hurray for this Forum and the staff at GetFaxing. Without it, my Business would be closed.

I have investigated & tried both FaxTalk Fax and Snappy Fax. I am sure both are great programs, but WinFax PRO 10.02 is the only one I can use. It uses my MS Access Database, and notes changes made immediately. The other two do not and cannot do this even from MS Excel.

I encourage the Moderator and Staff at GetFaxing to continue this forum. Question – are there any plans to continue this Forum and to even take over WinFax if agreement can be made with Symantec, who have left us all high and dry.

Although I have no need of help at present, what benefits are there for me and you at GetFaxing for me to subscribe as a Premium client? I am quite happy to do so, if it helps keep this whole arrangement going.

Perhaps there are others who feel this way. Thanks again!

while WinFax isn’t being developed anymore, there are hundreds of thousands of people like yourself out there using the software on a daily basis. This is why we are here, and we’ve been around since 2001 helping the WinFax community. Do we plan to continue this forum? Yes.

We don’t guarantee we can solve all your WinFax PRO problems, but you can be assured that being a Premium Member you’ll get a response from someone who knows WinFax PRO. You also get access to custom developed tools & fixes that are available to Premium Members only.

Those are a few benefits to be a Premium Subscriber. As well, the introductory pricing we are currently offering will not last forever.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.