Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    taric

My Winfax Pro 10.03 worked fine until today. I wrote a message, hit send, and the message disappeared. I looked in the outbox and there was nothing. I tried clicking “hold in the outbox” but the messages do not appear anywhere. I reinstalled Winfax, and the drivers for the modem and the situation remains the same. I am using Windows 2000 pro. Any help would be appreciated.
    Taric

taric

🙁 How does one get the attention of the moderator?
    Taric

Administrator
    Keymaster

what application are you sending from? cover sheets only, or from some application that you are printing to the WinFax PRO printer driver?

sometimes a corrupt log can cause this problem with faxes not appearing in the outbox. Have you tried rebuilding your send/receive logs?

taric

Thanks for the response. I am sending from Winfax. I have tried sending just the cover page and also with an attachment. In both cases nothing goes. Now :O , I hit the send button, select the recipient from my address list, compose the letter, click send and the message disappears. Until a few days ago the title line will show up in the outbox, then winfax will dial the recipient then forward the message. Now the message just evaporates when I hit send.
    How do I rebuild the receive send log?
    Taric :O

taric

:laugh: I erased the entire file, reinstalled Winfax and it works fine.

Administrator
    Keymaster

@taric wrote:

:laugh: I erased the entire file, reinstalled Winfax and it works fine.

not always the ideal solution, but it works.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.