Agere USB data fax voice modem
- USB (type-A Male)
- 1 RJ-11 (common telephone/dial-up modem interface)
- ADPCM voice compression
- Supports Caller ID in USA and Canada from your phone company.
- Supports Distinctive Ring service from your phone company.
- Class 1 fax modem support and Class 8 SP 3131 voice support
- Digital Answering Machine (with optional software, such as FaxTalk Messenger Pro not included)
- Wake Up on Ring Ring Detection
- On/Off hook control
- Call Progress Monitor (Unimodem Full Duplex driver installed in Windows 7/8/10)
- DTMF detection and generation
- Voice/Fax/Modem Distinction
- Caller ID (optional)
- Modem on Hold (V.92)
- FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro® (Fax)
- FaxTalk Messenger Pro® (Fax and Voice)
- FaxTalk Multiline Server® (Fax and Voice)
- Symantec WinFax PRO® 10 (Fax)
- PhoneTray Pro (Caller ID monitoring software)
Notes: Modem is recommended for single (1 line) fax/voice setup only connected directly to a USB 3.0, 2.0 (recommended) or 1.1 port of the PC (not a USB hub). Not for use with multiple modem setups in a single machine. THIS IS A BULK OEM item shipped with no retail CD drivers or packaging. Modem Software Drivers are available as a download with purchase.
Includes shipping anywhere in USA, $4.95 will be added to your order for international shipping (including Canada). Note this item is drop shipped from our distributor and will arrive as a separate shipment from our software CD orders. THIS IS A BULK OEM item shipped with no retail CD drivers or packaging. Modem Software Drivers are available as a download with purchase.