Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    frannie

My boyfriend’s program, he asked me to load new database of fax #’s with new fax sheet to send to customers. Have never used WinFax before! Got fax #’s loaded thru ACT (I think), but old fax sheet/fax numbers are in outbox. Do I need to delete these before setting up new “broadcast” fax? How do I set up to fax off my fax #’s automatically, so I don’t have to manually “send” each one? Sorry such an elementary question, I’m a neophyte and can’t find his manual.

JohnD
    Participant

@frannie wrote:

My boyfriend’s program, he asked me to load new database of fax #’s with new fax sheet to send to customers. Have never used WinFax before! Got fax #’s loaded thru ACT (I think), but old fax sheet/fax numbers are in outbox. Do I need to delete these before setting up new “broadcast” fax? How do I set up to fax off my fax #’s automatically, so I don’t have to manually “send” each one? Sorry such an elementary question, I’m a neophyte and can’t find his manual.

if you have faxes in your outbox, they are either scheduled to be sent out (with an hour glass icon), or are in a “held” state (picture of a hand) before each fax log entry. If there is a lightning bolt, this means that the fax is currently being transmitted/faxed.

If these are old faxes you don’t want to send, you can delete them. Delete one at a time or many at a time using the Shift key to select the first and last one you want to delete. Right-Click, Delete.

as for sending a broadcast, yes, it can be done. There are many ways of doing this and the best method really depends on what you want to send, and how you want to send it (Microsoft Word Fax merge, ACT! etc.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.