Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Whenever I close Outlook 2003 I get a windows error message:

“Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close” (of course, I have already closed the program(?)). It also gives the typical Send Error Report button and a bunch of stuff in the report that I don’t understand.

The Error Signature:

ppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.6353.0 AppStamp:408f2937
    ModName: dccmsp32.dll ModVer: 10.0.2000.929 ModStamp:39d4133c
    fDebug: 0 Offset: 00005346

If I un-install Winfax, Outlook closes without a hitch every time. But if I re-install Winfax 10.03 or 10.04 the error message starts popping up again.

Anybody come across this issue before? At a loss here.

thanks

Anonymous

A file has been added to the PREMIUM SUPPORT AREA to correct this issue with Outlook 2003, and 2007.

Edited By Moderator on 1193674385

Anonymous

EEEEXCELLANT!

Works like a charm. But tell, does this mean that the two programs will no longer work together. (actually, it’s been so long I can’t quite remember how they do!)

Anonymous

@–Yank wrote:

EEEEXCELLANT!

Works like a charm. But tell, does this mean that the two programs will no longer work together. (actually, it’s been so long I can’t quite remember how they do!)

Outlook 2003 can’t display the WinFax logs

Edited By Moderator on 1193323831

jozeph50

Hi
    I have just redone my computer and am having this problem with outlook. I fixed it once before when i first bought the computer, but can’t seem to find the fix again? If someone will please either give me the link or reply with the fix I would appreciate it.
    thanks
    Joe

Administrator
    Keymaster

try the OutlookWiNFax patch available here:

http://www.getfaxing.com/downloads/patches/index.php

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.