Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dssxxxx

I have a document in Word and I want to fax to my entire customer list (around 900) in one of my phonebooks.

Do I have to select each entry and add it or is there a simple, fast solution to sending to the entire list?

Thanks.

Administrator
    Keymaster

there are a couple of ways to accomplish this, if you are sending the same Word document to all the people in your phonebook, then you can simply create a group with all your phonebook entries in that group. Once you are ready to send the fax, send it to the group.

The 2nd method would be to select each recipient from the phonebook by selecting the first recipient, hold down the SHIFT key and then scroll to the last recipient, while still holding SHIFT. All the entries are selected, you can then click to Add the recipients.

the third option allows you to send a fax merge using the WinFax PRO macro, this allows you to customize each letter in Microsoft Word with the recipients name and other details. This requires the WinFax PRO macro, click: WinFax PRO Macro for Microsoft Word

for trial download

Edited By Moderator on 1178311532

dssxxxx

OK……….bear with me.

How do I go about creating a group? And do I have to select each and every account separately?

Your 2nd method worked perfectly.

I wonder if that should be the method of choice…….:-)

Thanks. This was greatly appreciated.

Administrator
    Keymaster

not sure which version of WinFax you are using, but they are similar , search for creating groups in the on-line help for your version of WinFax PRO or TalkWorks, it shows step by step instructions on creating a group.

Once you create a group, you only have to do it once and those recipients are always in the group. If you are adding recipients to your phonebook often, maybe it is easier to just select the entire phonebook like I mentioned in the earlier post.

dssxxxx

Great suggestions and great help.

I will stay with the “hold shift” and scroll to bottom. This worked flawlessly.

Administrator
    Keymaster

Glad that helped!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.