Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JohnD
    Participant

here is a link to download a copy of WinFax LITE.
    This is an old version designed for Windows 3.x, it work in Win 9x, but is not designed for NT/2000!

http://www.hot.ee/tonis/Downloads.htm

Anonymous

Having run Symantec Winfax Pro and its predecessor Delrina for the past 8 or 9 years, I have accumulated a large number of messages which I now want to import into Winfax version 10.02.

The messages are not in a one-file .wfb message store but are stored as separate files with extensions .fxr (received faxes), .fxd (sent faxes) and .cvr (cover sheets).

When I contacted Symantec Help, I was told how to import a .wfb message store called status.wfb into Winfax but not how to import the individual files comprising my individual faxes.

Unfortunately, I don’t have my message store in one file, status.wfb or, indeed, any other .wfb file.

My messages are in one folder as separate .cvr, .fxd and .fxr files.

I wonder if any of the learned brethren in this forum know how this can be achieved.

Fearmor.

Anonymous

@Fearmor wrote:

Having run Symantec Winfax Pro and its predecessor Delrina for the past 8 or 9 years, I have accumulated a large number of messages which I now want to import into Winfax version 10.02.

The messages are not in a one-file .wfb message store but are stored as separate files with extensions .fxr (received faxes), .fxd (sent faxes) and .cvr (cover sheets).

When I contacted Symantec Help, I was told how to import a .wfb message store called status.wfb into Winfax but not how to import the individual files comprising my individual faxes.

Unfortunately, I don’t have my message store in one file, status.wfb or, indeed, any other .wfb file.

My messages are in one folder as separate .cvr, .fxd and .fxr files.

I wonder if any of the learned brethren in this forum know how this can be achieved.

Fearmor.

Do you have STATUS.FTM files?
    what version of WinFax PRO where you using?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.