Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    XBXB

Running WinFax Pro 10.02
    I keep getting error that inbox is full -causing Outllok not to get my email, etc. I believe this problem is associated with Winfax – when I remove Winfax no problem.
    Only 1498032 in Inbox folder – plenty of room.

In Outlook 2007 I If click on Mail Folders-Winfax logs I get error “The set of folders cannot be opened, an unexpected error has occured, MAPI was unable to load the information service dccmsp.dll be sure the service is correctly installed and configured”.

Can anyone can help me.

JohnD
    Participant

1. Open the Control Panel.
    2. Double-click the Mail icon. (If the MAIL icon does not appear, try switching to CLASSIC VIEW)
    3. Click on the Data Files button. Click on the “Data Files” Tab (for Outlook 2007)
    4. Select “WinFax Logs” from the list and click “Remove”. (If you are using Outlook 2007 you will need to click on the Data Files tab first.)
    5. Verify you clicked ”WinFax Logs” and then click “Yes” to confirm removal of the “WinFax Log” data-file. (WARNING: Be sure you only select and remove the WinFax Logs folder)

NOTE: This does not delete your logs in WinFax PRO, it only removes the link in Outlook to your WinFax logs. You can continue using your Outlook 2003 contacts in WinFax PRO. Outlook 2007 IS NOT SUPPORTED at all in WinFax PRO.

XBXB

All set – Thank you!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.