Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kellylyn

My computer is locking up when I am trying to create and send faxes. I have numerous faxes to send throughout the day, and each fax can have 1 to 30 attachments. My computer is locking me up in the Win Fax Pro Send screen. It does not lock up every time I send a fax, but it does lock up 3-4 times per day to where I have to shut my computer down and restart. I usually do not have other applications open when I am faxing. My operating system is Windows XP.

I would like to know if there is a reason for the lock up. I there is something I should be doing differently, or if the problem is my computer.

Administrator
    Keymaster

Since it doesn’t lock up all the time, it may be difficult to diagnose why this is occuring. What type of attachments are you faxing? are you allowing WinFax to convert the the documents from the Send Dialog box, (attaching a .txt or .doc file) or do you print the documents to the WinFax Printer from the native application (from MS Word for example)

Also, a lockup may occur if you click SEND before WinFax is finished converting the attachments (if you’re adding a non-native Winfax file such as .txt or .doc)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.