Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi. I am having a problem with the Dialing setup for Winfax Pro 10.3. My area code is 787. Some prefixes are local calls and some are Long Distance. I setup the Location and I entered in the Prefixes of the LD numbers. (All other numbers are dialed as local calls.) However the system won’t seem to accept anything higher than the prefix of 825. I can enter in higher numbers, but when I save them and close the dialog, and go back to look for the higher numbers, I can only see the last one which is 825.

Is this a bug?

What is the work around? I have all the LONG DISTANCE numbers seperated from Local numbers and I have a “1′ before the LD number but winfax keeps stripping off the LD “1” and dialing it as a local number. I really need help here.

Dale Allen

Administrator
    Keymaster

I assume by prefix, you actually are referring to an exchange, which are the 3 digits that follow the area code.

WinFax PRO has a limit of storing 64 exchanges per area code, so its possible the 825 exchange is your 64th entry and you can’t enter any more exchanges?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.