Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    soibcp

Hi Guys,

I’m new to these forums. I’ve been searching everywhere but can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. I’m after an old promo video for CommSuite 95 which included WinFax PRO 7.0, along with WinComm PRO 7.0, TalkWorks, and the Cyberjack suite of Internet components.

I originally saw it either on a Windows 95 CD or on a 56K modem CD (I think the latter). The promo video features a before/after shot of what life is like with/without CommSuite. Before CommSuite, the office was messy with faxes being spewed out everywhere and after everything is organized and clean. Really appreciate anyone helping out with this piece of nostalgia!

Thanks

Administrator
    Keymaster

I don’t recall ever seeing this video. WinFax LITE/WinComm LITE was bundled with many different types of fax modems, so it is possible that this was a marketing video to promote upgrades to the ComSuite 95 package. It most likely would have been included on a CD ROM modem installation disc, probably late 1995 or early 1996. Possible modem manufacturers could be Hayes, Supra, Practical Peripherals, Creative Labs and maybe U.S. Robotics.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.