Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Ok,
    I’ve been hunting all over the internet to make sure my up and coming fax solution for our small business will work. After reading the postings here, I’m wondering if it will work. Here’s the solution I’m planning on developing:
    1. I have an Access business system from which I want to launch an HTML or Word merge document that will automatically fax a personalize document to a fax number I set in a variable
    2. I want to do this through Concord Technologies.
    3. I’m planning on doing this through WinFax Pro 10.02, but honestly I don’t care what software package I use as long as I can automate the whole process.

I’m using Office and Windows XP (yikes!). What I want to know is, will the GetFaxing macro work with this or not? From the posts, it looks like it won’t, yet everyone advertises that they are “XP Compatible.”
    Thanks,
    Brian

Anonymous

Brian,

You should be able to do this with the GetFaxing.com macro. It supports Concord Faxing and Mail Merge with an Access database. You can try it out and merge up to 5 recipients with the trial version.

If you have any questions lets us know..and yes, it will work with Word 2002/XP and Windows XP…however, you need WinFax PRO 10.0 or 10.01. Due to a problem with the current build of 10.02 of WinFax, it will NOT work with Windows XP and WinFax PRO 10.02

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.