Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    equimax

I am using WinFax Pro 10.02 on WinXP pro SP2 machines. WinFax is serving as a front end for NetSatisfaxion Server 8.1. I have WinFax setup set to “send failed pages only” on a resubmit. However, WinFax sends the entire fax on a resubmit.

Anybody have a clue about this? ???

Thanks

Administrator
    Keymaster

I believe this is a bug in WinFax that was never resolved. The Symantec knowledge base has some info on this, but I have not confirmed it.

equimax

@Moderator wrote:

I believe this is a bug in WinFax that was never resolved. The Symantec knowledge base has some info on this, but I have not confirmed it.

Thanks for the reply. It wouldn’t surprise me to find out this is an unresolved bug. I have looked at the symantec knowledgebase and not found this mentioned. 🙁

The annoying thing is that resubmit failed pages only used to work as intended. Unfortunately, this has been broken for such a long time that I can’t remember what might have changed to cause this problem, IE WinXP, new Winfax Version, etc.

Anyway, thanks for the input. Anybody else having this problem? :p

Administrator
    Keymaster

@equimax wrote:

@Moderator wrote:

Thanks for the reply. It wouldn’t surprise me to find out this is an unresolved bug. I have looked at the symantec knowledgebase and not found this mentioned. 🙁

The annoying thing is that resubmit failed pages only used to work as intended. Unfortunately, this has been broken for such a long time that I can’t remember what might have changed to cause this problem, IE WinXP, new Winfax Version, etc.

Anyway, thanks for the input. Anybody else having this problem? :p

you might want to check the http://www.faxback.com, they do the Net Satisfaxtion software now. They might recall this problem with WinFax PRO, and perhaps give more details on it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.