Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    darkeros

Just setting up a new computer with XP Pro and I am trying to install WinFax 10.03 and it will not install no matter what I do. I tried from the run menu and nothing. then I made a directory C:winfax and copied all the files there from the CD and still nothing. Is there a way to force the setup files to work? :angry: I need Winfax for my fax broadcasting from my ACT! Database. Any suggestions?

Administrator
    Keymaster

disable any active applications and anti-virus during the install process.

Also recommend deleting any .tmp files in your temporary directory %temp% (start, run, type %temp% and click OK)

I also have the same problem and i have tried the suggestions posted, I still acnnot get Winfax to install. I get no error messages, nothing, I just wont install. Help!!! I am currently unemployed, WinFax is the only way i can afford to fax my resume out! 🙁

Administrator
    Keymaster

Are you using Windows XP? Try booting in VGA ENABLED mode, and then install WinFax.

Press F8 during bootup of your PC, and then choose the “VGA Enabled” option.

@Moderator wrote:

Are you using Windows XP? Try booting in VGA ENABLED mode, and then install WinFax.

Press F8 during bootup of your PC, and then choose the “VGA Enabled” option.

You Sir, are the Master Of Your Domain!!!
    Worked like a charm. I was so upset over this, you saved the day!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.