Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I run Winfax 10.02 on a win98 machine.
    On all the network pc’s that connect to this machine, they display the Winfax receive window. The columns that are displayed are :
    Time – Type – Date – Pages – CSID

My problem is that the fax headings that are displayed are sorted by the time column. Please could I get some help with this.

Anonymous

@Rogerstu wrote:

I run Winfax 10.02 on a win98 machine.
    On all the network pc’s that connect to this machine, they display the Winfax receive window. The columns that are displayed are :
    Time – Type – Date – Pages – CSID

My problem is that the fax headings that are displayed are sorted by the time column. Please could I get some help with this.

are you refering to the screen that appears when you make a connection to a Host machine? or the logs headings that appear in the Send or Receive logs?

Anonymous

The screen that appears when you connect to the host machine.
    The little window at the top has the fax headings and the screen below has a partial view of the fax itself.

Anonymous

To add more to this post, I changed the Regional settings on the host machine so that the Date is read yy/MM/dd.
    The setting was yyyy/MM/dd. This has now changed the Client window to be sorted by the Date again & not the time column, however this does not entirely fix the problem.

The sort of faxes on the Server is done by the ‘dd’ of the Date column as when a new month turns over the faxes received on the 1st are displayed at the bottom of the list again. To get around this problem at the moment, I have to clear out all the old faxes from the previous month on the Server. 😀

So all I am looking for now is a simple answer. How do I alter the way fax headings are sorted on the Client window once connected to the host machine(not the Client message manager window)?

Thanks
    Roger

🙁

Anonymous

I’ll have to check this out, there are some registry keys in the Delrina section of the registry that can modify the date format but I do not know if they will effect the sorting method in the Fax Sharing Window

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.