Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nick

I would like to know how can I can do a fax broadcast using Winfax Pro version 10.00?

I would like to do a fax broadcast on my own, ie without going through my local telecom company.

I have already setup my phone book but it seemed that it does not allow me to do a fax broadcast.

Please help.

JohnD
    Participant

WinFax calls it “group” sending, you can look it up in the online help for details on group sending or follow these steps:

To perform a group send in WinFax PRO, follow these steps:

NOTE: If you want to send a fax to an entire phonebook, it is recommended that you create a group of all contacts in the phonebook, and then send to that group. If you were to send a fax to an entire phonebook, and the phonebook contained a group, everyone in the group would receive two copies, one from the phonebook and one from the group.

Create a group

1. In Message Manager, click Go, and click Phonebook.
    2. Select the phonebook in which you want to create the group.
    3. Select all recipients to be included in the group.
    4. Right-click the selected items, and click New Group in the menu.
    5. The New Group dialog box will appear with all selected recipients in the Group Members area on the right.
    6. Enter a name for the group, and click OK.

NOTES: Group names are displayed alphabetically and are boldface. To select an entire phonebook, select a recipient in the phonebook and then press Ctrl+Shift+A.

Send a fax to the group

1. From the Send menu, click New Fax. The WinFax PRO 10 Send dialog box appears.
    2. Select the phonebook, and double-click the Group name. The group name appears in the Recipient List.
    3. Add a cover page and any attachments as required.
    4. Click Send.

NOTE: WinFax PRO 10 will send the same fax to everyone in the group.

nick

Hi JohnD,

I am grateful for your help. It certainly helped to end my days of frustration trying to set up “group” sending.

Thank-you once again!

😀

JohnD
    Participant

😀

You’re welcome!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.