Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jadejadejade

As administrator of a law firm in Hong Kong, I have the following observation of winfax sending.

I have thousands of winfax for broadcasts. The sequence of this sending is just random, not by alphabetical order of company names, or not by that of fax no…..

How I set the sequence of its sending.? :;):

Anonymous

You can’t, generally it sends faxes as they are added to the Outbox (FIFO – first in, first out method) but this can change when faxes fail, or no answer etc.

If there are specific faxes you want to go first, you can change the priority settings and those faxes will send before the normal priority ones.

jadejadejade

I know what u mean by FIFO…..(first in first out)…But when it comes to print-merge, i have hundreds of print merge for one single documents, which one goes first into the queue of FIFO? it seems so random for Winfax…, not FIFO…

Anonymous

@jadejadejade wrote:

I know what u mean by FIFO…..(first in first out)…But when it comes to print-merge, i have hundreds of print merge for one single documents, which one goes first into the queue of FIFO? it seems so random for Winfax…, not FIFO…

it may appear random but it is not. If you are sending a lot of faxes, you don’t have control of the order they are sent. The only suggestion is to set the priority to high to the faxes you want sent first, and low to those that you don’t

jadejadejade

“If you are sending a lot of faxes, you don’t have control of the order they are sent.” Yes.. That is my concept……I have no control of order when I generate the print-merge….:)

Anonymous

the more you use WinFax, the more you learn of the limitations it has….
    🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.