Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paulcarter
    Participant

I had problem then read forum and performed fix entry problem so I could add recipents to phonebook. I did not have to do this with windows 2000. is there others fixes I should do with xp that is new from using windows 2000?

Administrator
    Keymaster

yes, some installations of Windows XP require this.

In addition, you might want to apply the “Move/Copy Logs Disk Space Error” fix found under “Logs & Phonebooks” in WinFax Tools.
    This option requires that you are connected to the internet, so it can download the appropriate file.

or, you can download the file directly here :
    http://www.getfaxing.com/downloads/patches/index.php?file=WfxFreeDiskSpacePatch.exe

paulcarter
    Participant

Thankyou. I understand I may go off topic of discussion and you corrected it by taking my question to a new post like you did here but I do wish I would have received email to new post you created answering my question. The email directed me to old post without any answers. Small suggestion and my apology for going off topic.

Administrator
    Keymaster

No problem, the e-mail however is automated by the forum software. If it sent you an e-mail response, it would have been for the original topic, not the new topic that was created (since you didn’t create it). To avoid confusion, in the future I will ensure a link is included to the new topic from the old topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.