Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jadejadejade

In network neigbourhood, A can see B and B can see A

A and B can see C but need a password if you double click it. But actually there is no firewall or password set……

Any software or super account setting that is so powerful that can tune-in all three PCs here so that they can work as workgroup….A simple question for you all but I cannot figure out it….

The above problem is related to Winfax sharing. As A can act as Winfax server, and B can be Winfax client. But C cannot. What I find the bottleneck is just the above workgroup so-called tuning problem?

Any great idea of workgroup tuning?

jadejadejade

any idea….so that I can tune in all Winfax sharing clients and server…which ,I believe, was mainly because of bottleneck in Window sharing itself under network neigbourhood….:)

Anonymous

@jadejadejade wrote:

any idea….so that I can tune in all Winfax sharing clients and server…which ,I believe, was mainly because of bottleneck in Window sharing itself under network neigbourhood….:)

perhaps the operating systems are different and you’ll need to configure file sharing , or you have some file sharing settings incorrect

jadejadejade

As I mentioned, I have never set any password or firewall in between the four PCs. So is there any super account or software that I can tune in all 4 pcs? :;):

Anonymous

I thought it was 3 PCs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.