Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gedinfo

I have had WinFax 10.0 on many systems without this issue in the past, on Windows Me and Windows XP Pro.
    I get a message stating that WTNSetup needs to complete, yet, whenever I run it, I get a message stating the the email client(Eudora) can not be determined, use Outlook. I ignore this, and continue with the setup. If I click on the CSID set up page, after entering the number, WTNSetup exits. If I ignore the CSID page, continue with the modem setup, etc. I get an error message stating that I need to setup the area code information, then WTNSetup exits. I went into Control Panel, and set up for my area code. I also went into Internet Explorer(V7) and verified that Eudora is set as the default email client.

Any suggestions?
    The only reason I am updating here is my old motherboard crapped out, and I replaced with a new one and reloaded all of my software.

Thank you.

Administrator
    Keymaster

check out the pinned topic, WinFax Hangs or shuts down when entering CSID, IP Address, Fax Number.
    This should resolve your problem with WTNSETUP not completing

diploma

I have the same problem, but sorry, I did not understand the fix. You say “check out the pinned topic”. Can you elaborate on that?

Administrator
    Keymaster

@diploma wrote:

I have the same problem, but sorry, I did not understand the fix. You say “check out the pinned topic”. Can you elaborate on that?

search for the topic, WinFax PRO hangs or shuts down. its a pinned topic, so its at the top of the page and its labelled “NOTE” in the Installation and setup sub-forum

Edited By JohnD on 1189636962

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.