Hardware based USB Fax Modem
Includes a one (1) year repair or replacement limited warranty and 180 days of technical support.
- USB (type-A Male)
- (2) RJ-11 (common telephone/dial-up modem interface)
- ADPCM voice compression
- Supports Caller ID in USA and Canada from your phone company.
- Supports Distinctive Ring service from your phone company.
- Class 1, Class 1.0 fax modem support and Class 8 voice support
- Digital Answering Machine (with optional software, such as FaxTalk Messenger Pro not included)
- Wake Up on Ring Detection
- On/Off hook control
- Call Progress Monitor via audio driver (for voice mode; Unimodem Audio Drivers not installed in Windows 10/8 – not supported with digitally signed Windows drivers)
- DTMF detection and generation
- Voice/Fax/Modem Distinction
- Caller ID (optional)
- Modem on Hold (V.92)
- V.80/H.324 interface support for Video Conferencing
- FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro
- FaxTalk Messenger Pro
- FaxTalk Multiline Server
- Symantec WinFax PRO 10
- PhoneTray Pro
- Windows Fax and Scan
Notes: Modem is recommended for single (1 line) fax setup only connected directly to a USB 3.0, 2.0 (recommended) or 1.1 port of the PC (not a USB hub).
Configures automatically using built in drivers for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista 64 bit or 32 bit computers. Includes additional unsigned Windows drivers for use with Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP (32 bit / 64 bit), and Windows 2000 (32 bit).
Includes shipping anywhere in USA. Shipping additional for outside USA. Note this item is drop shipped from our distributor and will arrive as a separate shipment from our software CD orders.