USB Fax Modem Conexant Hardware Based Fax and Voice Modem
Includes a one (1) year repair or replacement limited warranty and 180 days of technical support.
- USB (type-A Male)
- 1 RJ-11 (common telephone/dial-up modem interface)
- ADPCM voice compression
- Supports Caller ID from your phone company.
- Supports Distinctive Ring service from your phone company.
- Class 1, Class 1.0 fax modem support and Class 8 voice support
- Digital Voice Answering (with optional software, such as FaxTalk Messenger Pro not included)
- Wake Up on Ring Detection
- On/Off hook control
- Call Progress Monitor
- DTMF detection and generation
- Voice/Fax/Modem Distinction
- Modem on Hold (V.92)
- V.80/H.324 interface support for Video Conferencing
- Worldwide operation
- FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro® (Fax)
- FaxTalk Messenger Pro® (Fax and Voice)
- FaxTalk Multiline Server® (Fax and Voice)
- Symantec WinFax PRO® 10 (Fax)
- PhoneTray Pro (Caller ID monitoring software)
- Microsoft Windows Fax and Scan (Fax)
- Dial up connections Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista/XP (Juno, NetZero etc.)
- Many Other Fax and Voice software Class 1.x, Class 8 compatible.
Notes: USB Fax Modem is recommended for single (1 line) fax setup only connected directly to a USB 3.0, 2.0 (recommended) or 1.1 port of the PC (not a USB hub).
Configures automatically for Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2008/2012 (64 bit and 32 bit). Additional drivers available for older operating systems and Linux.
Includes shipping anywhere in USA, additional shipping will be added to your order for international shipping. Note this item is drop shipped from our distributor and will arrive as a separate shipment from our software CD orders.