How to hold or pause some or all outgoing faxes in WinFax PRO
If you’ve sent a large number of faxes and you want to stop all of them, you can do a simple “HOLD ALL” in WinFax to stop the sending of all faxes in your outbox.
1. Start Message Manager.
You can start Message Manager using the same methods you use to start any other program running on your operating system. To start Message Manager, do one of the following:
From the Windows Start button Click the Windows Start button, point to Programs, then WinFax PRO or TalkWorks PRO, and then click WinFax PRO or TalkWorks PRO Message Manager.
From the Controller Right click the Controller icon on the Windows taskbar and click Start Message Manager on the menu that appears.
From the WinFax folder/program group Double click the Message Manager icon or executable file (FAXMNG32.EXE).
From Windows Explorer or File Manager Double click the Message Manager icon or executable file (FAXMNG32.EXE).
2. On the Go menu, click Outbox. The Logs window opens to display the Outbox folder.
3. In the record list, click the message you want to put on hold.
4. On the Send menu, click Hold (for selected faxes) or Hold All (for all faxes in the outbox)
- To hold all scheduled messages in the record list, click Hold All on the Send menu.
- Held faxes are marked with an upheld palm icon in the Outbox.
- An error message will appear if you try to Hold a fax that is currently being sent. This is a normal message as you can only hold faxes that are waiting to be sent.