How to create a new message store in WinFax PRO or TalkWorks PRO
Step 1 – Update WinFax PRO and TalkWorks PRO using WinFax Tools Move/Copy Compatibility Fix. (You can skip this step if you have already applied this update to your installation.) For subscription information, visit http://www.getfaxing.com/services
Step 2 – Using Windows, Create a new, empty folder somewhere your hard drive
- Create an empty folder where your faxes will be stored. This can be in any location, we recommend your local hard drive and not removable or network storage. This should be a new, empty folder. Take note of this location as you will need to select this folder in step 6. below.
Step 3 – Create a message store in WinFax PRO or TalkWorks PRO
- In Message Manager, click Go, and click Logs.
- Click File, point to New and click Message Store. The New Message Store dialog box appears.
- Type a name and description for the new message store.
- Click Advanced to expand the New Message Store dialog box.
- Click New WinFax PRO or New TalkWorks PRO, and click Set Location.
- Select the location where you wish to place the message store. (Select the empty folder you created)